Forever favorites

  • *daffodils*
  • 1.2.3.4.5 little people*
  • dark early mornings*
  • hats*
  • laundry on a spring morning*
  • stormy nights*
  • my beloved*
  • long walks with a stroller*
  • glowing candles*
  • the smell of honeysuckle*
  • parade drums*
  • a summer dawn*
  • pumpkins*

Acknowledgement

Header Photo by artist/photographer Laura George.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Post Script: Beginning

A note on my very first post:  Months after reading the aforementioned post, I had the opportunity to talk with my friend about it.  She confessed that that post had begun as a rant, but transformed itself into all of the positive things I found there - this intrigued me, inspired me, gave me purpose for my own blog -

To see the positive . . . not just believe that it is there, but actually see it.

I need this - I am sometimes so overwhelmed by my everyday and all that I want it to be that I fail to acknowledge how great it already is!  So this blog will function as my morphing mechanism.  Transforming some of life's less than perfect, sometimes mundane, run-of-the-mill or otherwise ordinary events - whatever they be - into the enlightening, fun, joyful, light-up-your-life moments they truly are.  So that I can see it.

'Cause sometimes seeing is believing.

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment